HEALTHY Yummy APPLE-BlueBerry-CINNAMON-Coconut CHIA SEED PUDDING
Prep time: 30 mins
Yummy healthy tummy loving breakfast/snack pudding perfect for cold winter days!
· 2 cups 2% Milk
· ½ cup of plain or honey yogurt
· ½ cup coconut milk/cream
· 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
· ½ teaspoon ground flax seed
· ½ teaspoon maca powder
· ½ teaspoon hemp seeds
· ⅔ cup chia seeds
· 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
· 1 apple, cored and chopped
· ½ banana cut in small bits
· 1 cup of frozen blueberries
1. Whisk ½ cup of yogurt with vanilla, maple syrup, & coconut flakes.
2. Add milk, keep whisking. Slowly stir in chia seeds.
3. Stir continuously for about 2 minutes while the chia seeds absorb the milk. Allow the mixture to sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Add flax seed, maca powder, apple, blueberries, banana, & coconut cream/milk. Stir for 1 minute. Allow mixture to sit for 15 minutes in fridge.
5. Top with coconut flakes, apple slices, hemp seeds, cinnamon, almonds…. Etc
We enjoyed a bowl of pudding + half a whole grain peanut-butter/banana sandwich as an afternoon winter snack! YUM!
Stay Warm! Stay Cozy! Stay Cool!