Yoga is a time-tested practice that reduces stress of the body and stress of the mind. Providing a space in your work environment that promotes healing, relieves stress, and prevents injury is a gift to your employees. When we are healthy, we are better able to face deadlines, handle challenges, and give our best to whatever project we undertake.
Our Yoga classes are designed for all fitness and experience levels, beginners through advanced. We teach from the heart and follow intelligent alignment, empowering each individual to listen to their personal wisdom, taking them deeper into a posture or helping them access variations for strength building and support.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE YOGA:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment within the company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- A sense of daily calm
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects.
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook
- Promotes overall well-being in the workplace
A consistent yoga + meditation practice can have specific and measurable results among individuals. (Please review the incentives listed under the Affordable Care Act that promote employer wellness programs.) Studies done on corporate health and wellness programs show that for every $1 of corporate money spend the return on investment is anywhere between $3.27 and $5. (U. of Michigan Research Centre, Health Affairs.)
Coordination, Costs + Conclusion.
-A weekly/monthly hour long yoga class taught by an RYT 200 certified teacher.
-Each class lasts approximately 60 minutes and can take place early morning, during lunch or after work.
-You provide the space. (Ie. Conference rooms, garages, rooftops, gyms, etc)
Try out our yoga classes!
Our Introductory Offer course meets once a week for 8 weeks or twice a week for 4 weeks.
The cost is a flat rate of $800 for 8 classes.
If you love it, pick from one of the following packages.
Pay per session:
$125 a session for entire staff
3 Month Package:
Weekly classes for 3 months (12 classes) - $1440 ($60 savings)
6 Month Package:
Weekly classes for 6 months (24 classes)-$2760 ($240 savings)
See what our students have to say...
CANCELLATIONS: Class cancellations require a 48 hour email notice before the class takes place. Cancellation requests with less than 48 hours notice will not be honored unless we can fill your space. All refunds will incur a 20% administration fee.